If you were misrepresented the benefits of goods or services purchased using finance or a credit card then you may have a potential claim for mis-selling and/or misrepresentation under the Consumer Credit Act. You may have a misrepresentation/mis selling claim if you have lost money because:
- you were sold a financial product that was not suitable for you;
- you were not given a proper explanation about the risks
- you were not given enough information to enable you to make an informed decision about the financial product;
- you have a complaint about something you bought using finance or a credit card which was misrepresented at the point of sale
Many people believe that if the company they purchased the product from is no longer trading that there is nothing they can do to rectify the situation as there is no business to pursue for compensation.
We are able to act for you even in cases where the seller is no longer trading due to the protection that is afforded to a consumer when paying using a method of finance. Successful outcomes can include a reduction in the cost paid for a product or full reimbursement of the cost of the finance to put you in the position had you not made the purchase in the first place.
We offer to act in these cases on a No Win No Fee basis and a charge is ordinarily only payable should we succeed in recovering a financial benefit on your behalf.
Examples of cases that our experts have experience in investigating include;
- Solar Panel Mis-selling
- Storage Battery Mis-selling
- Air Source Heat Pump Mis-selling
- Timeshare Mis-selling
- Unfair Printer Contracts
- Maintenance Agreements
- FAULTY Double glazing INSTALLATION
working together to serve your needs
recent examples of successful cases