No Win, No Fee
Mis-Sold Solar Panel Claims
You could be entitled to a refund!
Did you buy solar panels using a finance agreement or credit card?
Were you promised:
- Reduced Energy Bills
- Financial benefits from the Feed-in-Tariff
- That the panels would ‘pay for themselves’?
BUT are you now paying the monthly finance repayments that significantly outweigh any benefits?
If so, you could be entitled to compensation.
RMD Legal could help you obtain a full or partial refund if you:
- Bought the panels within the last 6 years
- Used a finance agreement or credit card to pay
- Are facing monthly finance repayments greater than the savings generated by the solar panels.
For a FREE, no obligation initial assessment please complete this simple form. You can also call us on 0191 820 6906 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you without delay to discuss your case.
And remember, our service is ‘No Win, No Fee’.
Just fill in this form and we’ll be in touch
Solar Panels were sold as investments with the promise of high returns that would cover the monthly finance payments. Clients were advised the systems would self-fund and pay for themselves. RMD Legal act for client’s who were mis sold solar panels on the basis of these false promises, obtaining redress and writing off ongoing finance charges.
ROD McKEND, MANAGING PARTNER